An eight year follow-up survey conducted by Harvard University found that people who eat whole grains every day weigh 1.1kg less than those who only eat refined cereals. If you want to lose weight, you might as well eat the following foods. “Spekds”. Brown rice contains a lot of minerals and dietary fiber. At ordinary times, brown rice can be used instead of refined white rice as the staple food. It has a strong sense of fullness and can reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
2. Oatmeal is one of the easiest ways to get more dietary fiber from your diet. It reduces the risk of heart disease, high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes, and provides protein for muscle formation. It is recommended to choose original oatmeal instead of sugar.
3. Swedish researchers found that eating barley, a fiber rich cereal for breakfast, reduced blood glucose response by 44% for lunch and 14% for dinner. The lower the blood glucose response, the more stable the energy and the less hunger.
4. Buckwheat is a concentrated nutrition treasure house. Only 28 grams of buckwheat can provide 3 grams of dietary fiber and 4 grams of protein, and it is rich in minerals.
5. Millet is rich in protein, but also rich in B vitamins, calcium and iron, is a good breakfast choice for people who lose weight.
6. It’s made by crushing sun dried corn. It’s not as nutritious as wheat and other cereals, but it’s a good source of selenium and vitamin B1, and it’s also a burning aid. ▲