because of the media reports, more and more people realize that it is not good to eat overnight food, but there are still some people who are afraid of waste and refuse to throw away the leftovers. Although the overnight food is not as terrible as imagined, the following several kinds of overnight dishes must not be eaten.
1. The nitrate content of green leafed vegetables is very high, such as spinach, celery and so on. Therefore, it’s best to make green leafy vegetables on demand. If there are leftovers, they should be poured out directly. Don’t let them stay overnight.
2. Overnight soybean milk is harmful. Generally, fresh soybean milk should be drunk. After being squeezed, it is best to drink it within 2-4 hours. Otherwise, the bacteria will continue to grow and the soymilk will deteriorate. If the soybean milk is stored at low temperature for more than 12 hours, it is not recommended to drink it.
3. Tremella fuciformis should pay attention to
Tremella mushroom is easy to remain nitrate, it is best not to eat overnight, otherwise it will cause gastrointestinal discomfort.
4. Semi cooked eggs are easy to cause diseases. Many people like to eat semi cooked eggs, the yolk is soft, but the sterilization of semi cooked eggs is not thorough, and the eggs are rich in nutrition and easy to breed bacteria, which may cause danger after eating. If the egg has been cooked, sealed properly at low temperature, it can be eaten overnight. The temperature of
is gradually increasing, and bacteria are active, which is the most likely to lead to gastrointestinal diseases. Here we remind you that we should pay attention to food hygiene, normal work and rest, eat more fresh vegetables and less overnight vegetables, so as to ensure health.
5. Don’t eat
marinated food overnight, which is harmful to the body. Even if put into the refrigerator, bittern is also easy to breed mold and psychrophilic bacteria, which are harmful to the body.
6. Seafood damages the liver and kidney overnight.
fish, shellfish, crabs, shrimp and other seafood, if you buy too much, many people will put it in the refrigerator and continue to eat the next day. But did you know that overnight seafood produces a substance called protein degradation products, which can damage liver and kidney function. If you can’t finish eating, seal it with a fresh-keeping box, and then eat it after the next heat.
finally, the editor will teach you some tips on how to deal with the overnight dishes correctly.
must first wait for the food to cool thoroughly. Different dishes should be stored separately, wrapped tightly with fresh-keeping box or plastic film to avoid cross infection of bacteria; before eating, they must be reheated again to kill bacteria; if there is soup in the dish, pour out the excess juice before putting it into the refrigerator.
hope that from today on, we will resolutely refuse these dangerous overnight dishes. We should not spend more money on the treatment of diseases because of saving a little money!