in the process of cooking, if the cooking method is not correct, it will make the nutrition loss of vegetables, which is not helpful for our health. Today, let me show you some tips for cooking vegetables! Learn cooking skills, from now on cooking nutrition ha!
let’s look at how to cook different kinds of vegetables!
1. Legume vegetables: there is a toxic protein, called hemagglutinin, which can agglutinate red blood cells in the seeds of soybean vegetables such as soybean, broad bean, kidney bean, lentil and potato tubers. When eating these vegetables that are not thoroughly cooked, they often cause nausea, vomiting and other symptoms, which can be fatal in severe cases. These vegetables also contain a kind of antitrypsin with the nature of toxic protein. Its toxicity is to inhibit the activity of protease and cause pancreatic enlargement. The seeds (and pollen) of broad bean contain a kind of nest glycoside called faba bean toxin, which can destroy red blood cells. When eating hard boiled broad beans, it will induce hemolytic anemia, which is known as “broad bean disease”. Suggestion: the toxic substances contained in legume vegetables will lose their activity after heating, so they must be fried and boiled thoroughly before eating.
2. Potato vegetables: the reason why potato vegetables are not suitable for raw food is that they contain toxic glycosides. The root tubers of cassava with high starch content contain cyanogen glycosides, which will lead to cyanogen acidosis after being cooked without soaking. As for solanine (solanine) in potato tubers, the content of solanine (solanine) is very high in the light green cortex (10 times higher than that of normal tubers), which will not be damaged even after being cooked and can not be eaten at all. Vegetables containing more oxalic acid: spinach, bamboo shoots, Zizania latifolia and other vegetables with more oxalic acid should be blanched with boiling water to remove most of the oxalic acid in vegetables even if they are to be cold mixed. Oxalic acid will combine with calcium in the intestine to synthesize calcium oxalate which is difficult to be absorbed, which interferes with the absorption of calcium by human body and leads to calcium deficiency in the body. Eating raw may put you at risk of poisoning, so when you eat these vegetables, don’t eat them raw. Different kinds of food materials, its eating method is also particular, some vegetables are suitable for eating raw, some vegetables are not suitable for eating raw. If you want to eat healthily, it is very important to know and master the correct eating methods of various vegetables. You should learn more. What are the common mistakes of
in daily cooking? Let’s have a look!
1. Cut vegetables first and then wash them.
many people often cut vegetables first and then wash them together to save trouble. Many people don’t think so. In fact, it will make a lot of vitamins flow into the water.
2. Raw vegetables are not washed clean
vegetable pollution is becoming more and more serious, there are all kinds of pesticide and parasitic bacteria residues, so it is best to wash and peel raw vegetables. There are more and more vegetarians in the
. Although it is beneficial to prevent arteriosclerosis, it is not right to be a vegetarian: first, people must take a certain amount of cholesterol from meat every day, and an appropriate amount of cholesterol is also conducive to cancer prevention; second, simple vegetarian diet will lead to insufficient protein intake, which is easy to cause gastrointestinal cancer. Third, vitamin B2 intake is insufficient. Fourth, due to the general lack of zinc in vegetables, vegetarians are also prone to severe zinc deficiency. A better way is to eat with your own body characteristics. It can not only achieve the effect of vegetarianism, but also avoid the harm of vegetarianism to the body.
3. The amount of water for blanching vegetables should be enough for
for blanching or boiling vegetables. It is very important to take too long to destroy the vitamins in them. As long as there is enough water, nutrients will not be destroyed too much. How much water is enough? Blanch at least 5 times the amount. Blanching vegetables can be thrown into ice water to help remove the pungent and astringent taste of vegetables.