summer weather is hot, people’s appetite will also decline, at this time cold dishes have become the choice of many people. Although the cold dishes are delicious, the hidden risks are also relatively large, so how to eat them healthily? Next, let’s learn about it.
cold dishes actually have these risks.
are easy to deteriorate in summer. If stored at room temperature for more than 2 hours, it is likely that bacteria will exceed the standard. In summer, the bacterial reproduction rate is extremely fast, and the food deterioration rate will be increased several times.
2. The hygienic conditions of the selling points are worrying. Many cold dishes on the market of
are exposed and placed. The cold dishes are easily deteriorated and can be infected by bacteria.
3. Improper consumption causes gastroenteritis.
many cold dishes basically use chilli, vinegar, garlic and other irritant condiments, which not only bring delicious feeling, but also cause a lot of stimulation and burden on gastrointestinal tract.
4. Overnight seafood damages the liver.
delicious seafood can only be enjoyed as soon as possible. Fish and seafood are prone to produce protein degradation products after overnight, which will damage liver and kidney functions.
these vegetables are not suitable for cold mix. To eat
1, Portulaca oleracea and other wild vegetables
need blanching, thoroughly remove dust and small insects, to prevent allergy.
2. Cruciferous vegetables
such as broccoli, cauliflower, etc., these vegetables blanch clean enough, the aftertaste will be better.
3. Mustard vegetables such as kohlrabi can produce volatile mustard oil and promote digestion and absorption.
4. Vegetables containing more oxalic acid, such as spinach and bamboo shoots, should be blanched with boiling water before cold mixing to remove most of oxalic acid.
5. Fresh yellow flower, agaric
fresh Auricularia and fresh day lily contain toxins, do not eat
6. Starch containing vegetables
such as potatoes, taro, yam, etc. must be cooked, otherwise starch grains can not be digested by human body.
7, lentils and kidney beans
contain a large number of saponins and hemagglutinin in lentils and kidney beans, raw food will cause poisoning. The above content of
is only authorized by 39 Health. Please do not reprint it without the authorization of the copyright owner.