1. Patients with peptic ulcer should not drink milk.
milk can alleviate the stimulation of gastric acid on ulcer surface, but it can stimulate gastrointestinal mucosa to secrete a large amount of gastric acid, which will aggravate the disease.
2. Patients with iron deficiency anemia should not drink milk. The iron in
food should be transformed into ferrous iron in the digestive tract before it can be absorbed and utilized. If you drink milk, iron in the body will combine with calcium salt and phosphorus salt of milk to form insoluble compounds, which will affect the absorption and utilization of iron, and is not conducive to the recovery of anemia patients.
3. People with abdominal distension, flatus, abdominal pain and diarrhea should not drink milk. Although these symptoms are not caused by milk, they will aggravate these symptoms after drinking milk. Therefore, people with abdominal distension, fart, abdominal pain and diarrhea should not drink milk.
4. Patients after abdominal surgery should not drink milk
. These patients have flatulence, and milk contains more fat and casein, which is not easy to digest in the gastrointestinal tract. After fermentation, gas can be produced to aggravate flatulence, which is not conducive to the recovery of intestinal peristalsis function. The lactose content in milk is high, but it must be decomposed into galactose and glucose under the action of digestive tract lactose acid before it can be absorbed by human body. If lactose acid deficiency, eating milk will cause abdominal pain, diarrhea.
6. Patients with cholecystitis and pancreatitis should not drink milk.
milk fat digestion requires the participation of bile and pancreatic lipase, drinking milk will increase the burden of gallbladder and pancreas, and then aggravate the disease.
7. Patients with reflux esophagitis should not drink milk.
milk containing fat will affect the contraction of the lower esophageal sphincter, thus increasing the reflux of gastric juice or intestinal juice and aggravating the symptoms of esophagitis. Lead workers should not drink milk. Lactose in milk can promote the absorption and accumulation of lead in human body. Therefore, lead poisoning can be aggravated and caused, such as dizziness, insomnia and fatigue. At the same time, children who may have excessive lead should not drink milk.
9. Patients with kidney stones should not drink milk.
after sleep, the urine volume decreases and various tangible substances in urine increase, which can make the urine thicker. As milk contains more calcium, most kidney stones contain calcium salts. The most dangerous factor of stone formation is the sudden increase of calcium concentration in urine in a short time. 2-3 hours after drinking milk, it is the peak of calcium excretion through the kidney, so it is in the sleep state, urine concentration, calcium through the kidney more, it is easy to form stones. The above content of
is only authorized by 39 Health. Please do not reprint it without the authorization of the copyright owner.