spaghetti, also known as spaghetti, is the pasta closest to Chinese eating habits in western dinner. As for the origin of spaghetti, some people say that it originated from ancient Rome, and some say that it was spread from China to Europe by Marco Polo through Sicily. So how to make a delicious spaghetti? How to make a delicious spaghetti?
1. Italian pasta
use egg juice and honey to replace thick and greasy texture such as cheese or meat sauce. The taste is fresh and soft, and the Italian powder is permeated with light egg flavor.
material and amount: 2 eggs, 4 pieces of tobacco, 200g Italian powder, 1 tsp honey, 2 / 3 tbsp oil, 1 tsp wine, and appropriate amount of salt and pepper. Methods of
1. Beat the eggs evenly, add oil and all seasonings into the egg juice; 2. Cut the tobacco meat into thin pieces and fry them in a pan; 3. Turn to low heat, add the egg liquid, and stew in the pan for about 1 minute; When the egg is half cooked, pour it on the cooked spaghetti.
2. With a little creativity,
can be transformed into a new high fiber and healthy food. Oatmeal and oat bran are rich in water-soluble fiber. When mixed with tomato juice, the taste and health of oatmeal and bran increase immediately!
ingredients and contents: About 240g Italian flour (dry), 300g Minzhi beef, 1 / 2 onion, 10 mushrooms, 3 tomatoes (medium), 6 tbsp tomato paste, 1 tbsp oil, 2 cups water, 1 / 2 cup oatmeal / oat bran.
seasoning: 1 / 2 tsp salt, 2 tsp sugar.
1. Peeled onion, washed and chopped, mushrooms cut into thin slices, tomato diced for standby;
2. Heat oil in the pan, stir fry onion, beef, tomato sauce slightly fried. Add mushroom slices, tomato chips and seasonings to stir fry;
3. Add 2 cups of water and bring to a boil, turn to low heat for 30 minutes, add oatmeal / oat bran, mix well, then cook for 5 minutes;
4. Put the Italian flour in boiling water, cook until soft according to the packaging instructions, drain water, sprinkle with oatmeal tomato beef juice and enjoy.
the above contents are only authorized to 39 Health Net for exclusive use. Please do not reprint them without the authorization of the copyright owner.