salted fish and eggplant pot, in Guangdong, when it comes to how to make eggplant, a hundred people will say it is this salted fish and eggplant pot. This dish uses the salty, fresh and fragrant of salted fish to bring out the strong and unusual taste of eggplant. How to cook salted fish and eggplant?
ingredients: 2 pieces of long eggplant, salted fish, minced meat, dried mushrooms, minced garlic, ginger, chopped pepper (optional), oyster sauce, soy sauce, soy sauce, chicken powder, sugar, flour, scallion
steps / methods
1. Peeled eggplant (or not) and cut into strips, which will not change color when floating down with water. Remove and drain water for standby. Soak dried Lentinus edodes and dice them. Soak salted fish with water for about 10 minutes. Remove and cut into small pieces. Minced meat, garlic and ginger. Set aside. Put more oil in the frying pan than usual. Sprinkle a little flour on the dried eggplant strips and fry them in hot oil until the surface is yellowish. Remove the oil and set aside. 5. Add minced meat, ginger and garlic into the stir fried
6. Add a little chopped pepper and Lentinus edodes, pour in oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken powder, little sugar (or not) and stir well with half a bowl of water.
7. Pour in the fried eggplant strips
8. Stir well, add a little soy sauce to color, adjust the taste, and thicken with a little wet starch.
9. Put a little sesame oil in the clay pot, pour the eggplant into
10. Cover the pot, keep low heat for 3-5 minutes, open the lid and sprinkle with scallion.
the above contents are only authorized to 39 Health Net for exclusive use. Please do not reprint them without the authorization of the copyright owner.