These days, our phones are basically part of us. Almost like your lift pinky. While they are magical devices that can do pretty much anything, phones aren’t invincible! Do you know, for example, that your phone uses the battery to search for reception? This will seriously drain it!
By the way, don’t let your phone lose its battery completely before you charge it. Just wait ‘til it gets below that 30% line. If you plug in your phone every time it gets a little below 100%, eventually, it will have a hard time recharging. So check out these tips and tricks so that your cell can stay by your side for longer!
Other videos you might like:
Stop Charging Your Phone at Night, Here’s Why
9 Signs Your Phone Isn’t Your Private Zone Anymore
Stop Using Your Phone Sitting on the Toilet
Get rid of old apps 0:20
Use Low Power Mode 0:36
If you’re in an area with bad reception, turn on Airplane Mode 0:53
Be smart about putting your phone in your pocket 1:17
Clean your phone safely! 1:39
Know when to stop doing software updates 2:03
Power your phone all the way down once in a while 2:25
Your phone can tell you a lot about its battery life! 2:40
Staying at 100% all the time isn’t good for your phone! 2:57
Don’t charge your phone overnight! 3:24
Avoid charging your phone on your bed, too 3:50
So, what IS the best way to charge your phone? 4:12
Leave your phone alone while it’s charging! 4:40
Phones don’t like extreme temperatures 5:02
Invest in that screen protector 5:20
Using a black wallpaper can make your battery last longer! 5:41
Use the locking system on your phone 6:12
Set a short Screen Timeout 6:35
Try to make yourself check your screen less often 6:57
A tip for travelers: turn off your phone’s location tracking! 7:25
#smartphonehacks #cellphone #brightside
– If you notice that you’re not using an app anymore, uninstall it from your phone.
– If you know you’re going to be in an area with bad reception, turning on Airplane Mode will save your battery.
– When you’re picking a phone case, get one that has a little plug for the charging port!
– Use a dry cotton cloth to clean the screen and the back, like what you might clean your glasses with.
– Your phone can tell you a lot about its battery life! Your phone might also be able to tell you when you last charged it.
– If your phone is hooked up to your charger and keeps charging after it’s reached 100%, it can drain the battery.
– Keep charging past that for hours while you’re in a deep slumber. In the morning you’ll find that your phone probably won’t stay at a very full battery for long!
– If there are any tears in the cord you haven’t noticed, or if it doesn’t fit just right in your phone’s charging port, you might be at risk for a spark.
– Don’t let your phone lose its battery completely before you charge it; just wait ‘til it gets below that 30% line.
– If you keep using your phone while it’s plugged in, it won’t charge as quickly, and the battery will drain faster after you unplug it.
– If it’s super cold or super hot, it’s not good for your phone. Either one can hurt its internal parts!
– If your screen is black, your phone doesn’t have to “work” to light up any brightly colored pixels.
– Yeah, it might get a little annoying unlocking your phone more often, but setting a 15 to 30-second timeout can go a long way!
– Each time you light up your screen, it uses a little bit of battery. Think of how much battery you’re using just to check your screen that many times a day!
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: